August 22, 2010

Cousin's - Part Two (my side of the family)


Ok, I'm just going to post pictures & keep this post short. As when I sit down infront of this stink'n blog it take's me over TWO hours to post. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
Having lunch at Sundance. Was a bit $$$, but sure was worth it. And no sign of Mr. Redford.
And to think we just met.

OK, now someone is going to be in trouble!!

The 13 yr old idolizes his racing cousins & try's to learn everything he can from them. So why Nana & Tata said "NO" you can't ride your cousins quad, he snuck out & did it anyways, as any 13 yr old would. LOL.

Ok, these 3 are only a couple months apart. I have a picture of them as babies I am going to have to hunt down & post side by side later. As the "little" ok, short one in the middle (I told her to stand a on bench) when she was a baby, she was ahhh....how do I say...."bigger" than the boys. Now you can hardly see her she's so tiny.

No comments: