August 15, 2010

Cousins - Part One

The youngest cousins in the family. So dang cute of course I have to start off with their picture. And yes I have tons more.
I have been so busy the past few weeks enjoying my vacation. I have had several family members from out of state come & visit. I am floating on cloud 9.

This picture was a "remake" of a picture that I have in my family room that was taken about 15 years ago of these 3. It was cute then, just as it is now.

Here they all are hanging out & trying to be nice to each other. The newest member of the family is missing, but it's hard to get her in the picture, as she's usually napping or eating. So I took this one when she wasn't expecting it.



2 comments:

Coco said...

Fun and adorable!

Unknown said...

I love the Fun that family brings I always had tons of cousins around. It was great!