February 8, 2010

Super Bowl commercials

Who Dat???

Oh my. Poor Betty White. Men tackling her on the playing field at her age. What are they thinking? Just plain rude. And on top of that, they throw her in a mud puddle! Gosh, all I could think of was her nice pretty hair. That poor woman. And all she got was a Snickers bar! (yes I did laugh & it was one of my favorites! Especially when Betty says "that's not what your girlfriend says"
My 2nd fav was that cute little boy slapping his momma's date. I busted a gut on that one.



I really didn't pay that much attention this year to commercials, as they just seem to be boring, and the fact that my granddaughter had most of my attention. Between stuffing my face & playing with her on the floor, I just really didn't have time to pay that much attention to the TV.
Let me know what your favorite commerical was in my comment section. Of course the cutest picture was at the end with Brees & his son.

I really wasn't cheering for the Saints, but Brees did use to quartback for the Chargers, so I figure I can cheer for him at least.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I LOVED the Betty White commercial!! I thought it was hilarious. And I thought having Abe Vigoda at the end was even more priceless. Then MY second favorite, actually was the Jay Leno/David Letterman/Opray one - - only cuz of all the crap that was going on with the late night stuff.