February 4, 2010

Don't be afraid to comment

OK, this is for those of you that read, but don't share the comment love as Emily would say.
Some of you email me & say you can't comment. Well, this is for you. I will take you step by step and show you how to post a comment.

At the bottom of this little post, there will be a little "comments". You place your little cursor/mouse on comments & "click".

This will open up a box that says "Leave your comment". This is were you type your "comment love" about the post. (this is where u might want to type "Your the greatest sister & your blog rocks"!! RJ. Or something as simple as "HI". Then it has a word verification box & you just type in the letters it shows above that box. SO EASY. Then it says to "Choose an identity". Just click the little circle next to Anonymous. (but sign your name in your post).
Then click "Publish your comment". Sometimes you have to do it twice to get it to work, BUT IT WORKS!!
OK....Now, share your comment love & post me a comment on how easy this was!!


4 comments:

Coco said...

Comment love!!! I "heart" you!!!

Yep said...

Here is my comment: "Hi" = )

Unknown said...

I heart you too!!! 80) Just Spreadin' the love yall!

italiantaz20 said...

I hope you don't mind that I am keeping up with you on your blog. It seems like it has been forever since I have seen or talked to you. It looks like you are doing great grandma :)