February 1, 2010

It's a boy....nope, another girl.

Here is a picture of my niece and her son & 3 girls (to her left) & her niece.(on her right) This was taken in October when we were down visiting & they were getting ready to go out & watch my great nephew race. (her son). She was 6 months pregnant & didn't even tell us. Well ok, she didn't tell anyone, but that's just her. She's very quite.

Around Christmas we found out she was expecting. And then in early January my sister in law (her mom) told us she was expecting a boy.
Well guess what
. Her daughter was born last week. Guess those doctors are not always right. Well I hope my great nephew doesn't tell this little sister that the Fed Ex truck stopped at their house & left her on the door-step!!

Congradulations to my niece. Hope to see the new little one soon.

Score now:


Boys 1

Girls 4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

Yep said...

Holy Cow! I just assumed the doctors were always correct these days. I guess they make mistakes, but I bet not too often.