October 8, 2010

Say what??


Ok, I had loaded some pictures last week & was going to do another birthday post & thought it would just pop up the day I finished up the post, but it doesn't. It pop's up on the day I loaded the pictures. This is not fair! People are not going to scroll back down to see if they missed anything. If any of you bloggers out there know if or how I can move the post up to the top of the page, please share that info with me.

I'm glad I didn't just go & upload a bunch of pictures thinking I would just get around to them when I felt like it. I could just see myself 2 months from now finishing a post up & no one would ever read it because it would be on another page. UGHHHHHHHHHH.

2 comments:

Yep said...

Sorry Natalie...but I can't help you on with this...I have no idea either.

Sara said...

Change the date of your posting.. Go to edit posts and then choose the one you want and under the box where you type there is a posting options button in blue. That will let you change the date!