October 21, 2010

Buon Compleanno to my cousin.

Someone is having a birthday & I so wish I could be there to spend it with you.
I really should spend it with you here in the States before you move halfway across the world to Italy.

We grew up together & went everywhere together. We could of been sisters. Heck, I feel like you are my sister at times. I even tried to find some pictures of us growing up, wearing our matching little Easter dresses or other outfits Grandma would make for us. Your lucky I didn't find any. I'm sure my mom has a lot I can post later.

I know it's been years, but there are things I still remember when we were really young. I can remember getting in trouble for talking after we would go to bed. (we so thought we were just whispering & your mom would never hear us) lol.
I remember us walking to your house for lunch during school & you would take your Doritos & put them inside your tuna sandwich. (and why did I have to eat my crust, but you never had to?)
I remember driving your mom's big old Pontiac & you ducking down in the front seat because you were so embarrassed.
Christmas we would open our presents at the exact same time, because we knew we would be getting the exact same thing.
Going to the desert & riding in the back seat of your dad's dune buggie. We would snuggle up in a blanket & go for night rides.
Going to a Charger game once in awhile (when I liked the other team)
Going to the Holiday Bowl between BYU & Ohio State. You didn't like either team, but you went with me anyways. (thanks to your dad & his season Chargers tickets)
Great times & memories growing up. Where did the time go?

Even after I moved 800 miles away, we seem to get together when we could.
Either playing in the sun in sunny California. On the beaches of San Diego (or in your pool)

Hanging out in Park City, freezing our butts off!!!

No matter where we were, we always had a good time.

Ti amo & miss you. I hope you have a great day with your family.

Buon divertimento. Ciao.

1 comment:

Yep said...

Sounds like a great friend you have Natalie...however, I think you are a pretty good friend yourself. So you both are luck in my opinion.