July 20, 2010

Welcome Home

After 2 restless nights of sleep and an all(2) day search by the hubby, our dog has been found. On Monday morning I got a phone call from a very nice lady saying that she had found our dog & had it until she could get ahold of the city to get our phone number off the city tags. She was worried that she might get out on the busy street & get hit. She said our dog had roamed into her backyard to "visit" with her 2 hunting dogs. After making 2 new "friends", our dog thought she could just hang out for awhile.(All weekend)!!
Where had she wandered to you ask??? Only 4 houses down the street from us. We knew she wouldn't go to far. And I'm sure when we were out yelling for her, she ignored us and just kept playing in the backyard with her new friends.
We are glad to have her back. She doesn't even seem to really miss us. She acts like she was just having a 2 night sleep over. Well I can tell you my hubby is glad she's back. He can finally sleep. He worries about his "other kids" way to much. I knew she would return, as she knows who spoils her rotten.

3 comments:

Coco said...

I'm glad your baby returned home!!

Unknown said...

Yea!!! So good to hear! 80)

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

You didn't tell me so I could come and help on the search! I still owe you one you know.