July 27, 2010

(some) Visitors Welcome


For the next couple of weeks, this is what our house will be like. We are expecting nieces,nephews,brothers,sisters and in laws. We can't wait. The hubby and I have been busy getting rooms ready. We are pretty much set. Now comes the fun part, the entertainment. Anyone have any ideas? Places to go visit and see? I'm sure we will do the regular stuff, mountains, Park City, and eat non stop.

It will be alot of fun. I just hope when they made their reservations on line, they noticed that at this B&B, you make your own bed & breakfast in the morning & help yourself to fresh towels from the linen closet.
My niece requested that she party all day & night. She is so coming to the wrong B&B. Does she mean balloons & streamers?? (She's 17, go figure.) I WILL be checking her for a fake ID & I will hide the car keys!
I know my nephew already requested a King size bed for his twin size body. I told him there is a Ramada Inn down the street that has those amenities just for him.
(at a fee he can not afford at the age of 12) My brother has always had this saying, and he better teach it to his grandson. "If it's free, it's for me". But the only thing his grandson is learning from his "Tata" (Grandpa)is that Tata has deep pockets. LOL.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...I just wanted to make sure my reservation hasn't gotten lost. I expect fresh sheets every night. I would like my pillow mints from cummings chocolates. in the morning I would like french toast with real maple syrup hashbrowns and fresh orange juice ready everymorning with your daily newspaper so I can immerse myself in the simple day to day life you offer at your wonderful establishment. I expect tea time to start at noon sharp followed by a light lunch (i'm watching my waist line) For dinner I demand only the freshest ingredients and no seafood please. Following dinner i require at least an hour of quite time in the study before my bubble bath is drawn with a 1/4 cup of rose water and fresh towels are waiting for me folded in the shape of a swan. I so look forward to our time together! 80)

Natalie said...

I knew I would end up with "ONE OF THOSE" guest.
Sorry,but if your staying on friday, I believe in having a "Catholic Dinner", which means...."No meat friday, fish only". You might want to schedule your stay around that. "Wiennie Wednesday" is usually a sale out.

Unknown said...

lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.