July 23, 2010

Hubby's Birthday


Ok, I fell in love with a younger man. He reminds me 6 months out of the year how young he is & how "old" I am. Finally this month he has caught up to me & we share the same age.
You might ask what WE did to celebrate his big day. Well, He & my dad drove over to Nevada & then my son met them later on that day. For what you ask? A big weekend of gambling & wild adventures? No, a day of racing in the desert what else?
Finally, they drove home on sunday & I decided to have the family over for a BBQ. He needs a birthday party after all!! So my daughter in law made him some brownies (he LOVES chocolate) and he got to play with his grandkids.

It was the best birthday!! Can you guess why? Just look at those cute faces!!

2 comments:

Coco said...

That is my kinda birthday!! Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Meooowwww!!!! You Cougar you!!!! I didn't know you had that in you! Happy Birthday Nat's hubby!!!