July 18, 2010

Missing.

Have you seen our dog? She's been missing now for 2 days. We are so sad.

She dug a hole under the gate & took off. She has dug out before, but always just stayed in the front yard or sit's on the front porch. She is an indoor dog, so she wasn't outside for very long. We have searched the neighborhood and then some. My husband went out saturday night and then most of sunday morning hunting for her.
Our only hope is that someone found her & put her in their yard until the dog catcher can pick her up on Monday & then hopefully they will call us. She has all her tags & she is chipped. If and when we get her back, her next tag is our phone number.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no! Did you find her?? Let us know!

Unknown said...

That's awful I hope she comes back! I don't know what I'd do if I lost my little maggie she's my child! I'm sorry!!!

Barbra said...

Call Riverton PD and ask them to put out a BOLO. I'm serious. Oh yeah, I just checked my blog and Amy still has not added your address and Trynner's to my list. Since I don't know how to do it, I'm gonna have to bug her again! I swear I've sent her two emails already.

Well, Elise sounds muffled. That means she's rolled over and needs help. Gotta go, love ya. Find that doggie!