June 23, 2010

Here she is


I have received several emails asking me where the new granddaughter pictures are. Well here they are!!! And to think all those people that emailed me COULD of left a comment on my blog, but noooooo, they don't know how to. (just kidding).

Can you just see the happiness in all our faces? We LOVE her. She's Perfect!!!
Now for the test. Who is this baby below? Is it my new granddaughter or her older brother at the same age??? If they were born at the same time, they would be twins!


Grandson on left. Granddaughter on right.

3 comments:

Dawn (Nicedreamz) said...

Oh, Knat, your new grandbaby is just totally the personification of CUTENESS! What a little doll!

Coco said...

Very adorable grandbaby!!!

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

I lover her cheeks! So Beautiful!