June 16, 2010

Construction & Confusion




Ok, I don't know what the heck "Blogger" thinks they are doing by adding some crazy "New Template Designer" to my design features.  My set up was just fine the way it was. And besides, I have no idea how to use this wonderful new feature.  (nor do I have the desirer).  I sat at home on the computer for over 2....yes 2 hours trying to figure out why I could not change my old blue background to a new "Fourth of July" type background like I have done in the past. I was doing everything correct.  I finally gave up.

  I came into work on my hands & knees begging my "go to" person to please help me in trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with this set up. (thanks E)  Finally we got it to "kind of" look like I wanted, but it's still so PLAIN.  Bare with me people as I try to get it looking somewhat "cute" again. (even my title is gray & dull.)

 Some day I may figure out these things we call computers.

No comments: