May 16, 2010

NBC - I'm not happy with you.






OK, I just heard a rumor yesterday that NBC might not continue with one of their long time running drama's, "Law & Order".  I was so hoping that the rumor was just that, a rumor, and they would pick up the show for another year so it could tie the all time TV record.  But looks like last night, the news broke & they are not renewing it.  I am not happy with this decision.
Why does NBC (or really, any other network I guess) cancel these great shows?  Is it so they can fill the time slot with some stupid reality show?  I'm sure it's a money issue, but really NBC.... "Law & Order".  It use to have it's regular showing on Wednesday nights, and then you start messing with it & moving it all over the place.  From Wednesday to Tuesdays, then Fridays, now it's Mondays.  I say you should of left it alone.  Thank goodness "Law & Order SVU" will still be on, and now I hear there will be a new "Law & Order" show called "Law & Order Los Angeles"?

 Well, I really don't watch NBC that much.  I said I wasn't going to watch anymore when they canned my all time favorite show "Third Watch".  Other shows I loved & they did away with..."Boom town", "South land", "Life".  (yes I see a pattern here.  All cop type drama's). 

So, I will close with this.  Good-bye Law & Order. It was a good 19 years & I will miss you.  (insert that little  "dum dum" music that they play at the end of every little clip)

3 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

Oh my gosh! I could've sworn I was the only person in the whole wide world who absolutely loved Third Watch!! I thought I was the only one who watched it and that's why they canceled it! Oh how I do miss that show...*sigh*.

Unknown said...

I love SUV...and I'm Angry they took off kife away I loved that show!!!

Yep said...

I am a loser...I have never watched this show.