March 16, 2012

Back in the Saddle or is it....

Back on the bike??
After several years of not racing, my son has decided to jump back into it. Well, I hope he does it nice & easy, as we don't want another broken femur & knee. We have always told him if he wanted to get back into riding, we would get him a bike. Well the time has come. Let the races begin.
I am so excited for this weekend (except for the bad weather). We are going to Delta to camp,race and visit with family & friends. After all, I have several other sons that live in Delta, and unless they come up to the "Big City", I don't get to see them much. They are my "Delta Boys" & they too enjoy racing. (well, some of them). I know my heart will be pounding as everyone lines up & races off into the desert. I will be a nervous wreck until he comes back, safe & in one piece after his 70+ mile adventure. I am a proud mom. I just want him to have fun & remember to go easy with the throttle.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Welcome back!! :)