February 13, 2012

Ok, let's try this.

Holy Moly, I think I have forgotten how to post on my blog. I may have to get Tryn or Amberly over here in the middle of the night & see what we can do.
I just happened to sit down & start catching up on all the blogs I use to read and noticed that I have been kicked off some of their walls.

Guess that what happens when you stop blogging.

I really have nothing exciting to blog about. My birthday was last week and that really wasn't even exciting. My boys didn't come over to visit. I did babysit my granddaughter the day before, does that count?? What's the big bummer is that my daughter in laws birthday is 2 days after mine, so by process of elimenation, "they" celebrate her birthday, but God forbid if we were to combine them. Oh well, my husband & I just have to remember we raised our boys better and can't help what goes on in their lives now.
My one son did call me to see if I wanted to go to dinner, but it was almost 7pm and my hubby & I were arriving at my birthday dinner. Besides, my son sounded so tired. He pretty much does work from before sun up and after sun down. lol.

Ok, looks like I might have this figured out. It only took me 3 times to get the pictures posted.

1 comment:

BerlyCrow said...

Oh no! I hope you didn't get kicked off mine - if you did, it wasn't on purpose, so let me know!