September 27, 2010

Death of my camera

For those that know me, I never leave my house without my camera. I take it everywhere with me. You do anything crazy at work I will snap your picture.

My grandkids make a cute face, grandma is camera ready!
If Grandma takes you to the park, her camera goes with her.

But finally the day has come where my camera bit the dust.....or should I say, it drowned. This is the last picture it took before it fell in the little stream at Sundance. I didn't like this picture with my big ol fat purse in it, so I was going to take another picture without the purse & hoodie tied around my waist...well it didn't happen, so I am stuck with this photo.

So I am now hunting for a new camera. I'm thinking maybe another Kodak, since my last one was so easy to work. I'm liking this little Kodak M580.

Anyone have a suggestion? I would LOVE to get a 35mm Canon, but I need one I can throw in my purse and run. Let me know. (I keep forgetting that my cell phone has a camera too. )

3 comments:

Coco said...

I am sorry miss K-Nat - - - that sucks!!

Yep said...

If you want some easy to carry point and shoot cameras....I woudl go with one of these two great options

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-Camera/26219/COOLPIX-S8100.html

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-Camera/26222/COOLPIX-S5100.html

Unknown said...

I think you still have a blackmail picture of me sleepi...oh a wait i was "reading". RIP nat's camera.