December 13, 2010

Kids PD Christmas Party


So the Police Kids Christmas Party was held Saturday afternoon & my grandkids, daughter in law & Hubby decided to check it out. We loaded up & headed for the city.
There was several things for them to do.....
Decorate some Christmas cookies. Amazing how much frosting one can put on a cookie.

And amazing how much of that frosting ends up on that cute little face!!!

What is a Christmas Party without gifts? Someone LOVES what he got!!


Here's Brandon waving at everyone trying to tell them..."Hey, it's my birthday"!!
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. He loved it!!!

Jaron handed out prizes. He would not let me take his picture, so I snuck up on him.

Pam with her cute little granddaughter, Wayne & his girlfriend.

Tammy Rammy & her son. Tammy, I really think he can tie his own shoes. LOL.
Fun Times!!!

No comments: