November 7, 2010

Growing up neighbors & friends


Growing up we had a neighbor across the alley that I spent alot of time with.
We went to school together & we use to walk down to the liquor store to buy candy & ice cream. We use to beg her oldest brother Bo to take us "cruising". After all, what "cool guy" wants to cruise up & down Main St with his little sister & her girlfriend? Or remember we would also ask if we could sit in his truck & talk on the "CB Radio". LOL, his reply was usually 'NO" to both request.

Now her oldest sister would beg us to go stalking...I mean cruising with her by the local fire department to look at "hot guys"...I mean just one guy. It didn't matter how late at night it was, PJ's and all, off we would go.


Also our mom's worked at the elementary schools together. After they both retired they still would talk on the phone, or talk out in the alley. They did this until her mom finally moved back east to be with her daughter. So last month they decided to fly out to San Diego & back home for a quick visit & then up to Utah to visit their grandson/nephew who is stationed at HAFB. I was so excited when she said she was coming to town, I was marking the days on the calendar till they arrived.

We had a blast.
I already miss you, but not real happy u talked me into FB. Look, already I have ignored my blog for a whole week. But I love my blog. It is so much easier than FB. LOL.

Oh, and look what I found....I am going on a hunting spree for old pictures. I found a bunch. It's not a very good copy, but it will do for now. :)

I so miss the four of us hanging out together. Love ya!!

1 comment:

BerlyCrow said...

Well I'M so happy she talked you into Facebook!!! :)